Poolside Cabana By Radisson
Cabana Candlelight Dinner at Poolside By Radisson, Dwarka
4 course meal veg/non-veg - 4 starters,1 soup, 5 main course, unlimited assorted breads, and 2 desserts
Decorated private cabana with rose petals and candles
Pickup & drop
About The Experience
Looking for something special to surprise your partner? Then head to Radisson where a thoughtfully curated 4- course Private Cabana candlelight dinner awaits you and your partner. The relaxed and peaceful ambience will make your partner fall in love with you all over again. Radisson is known for its elegance and world class hospitality. The minute you walk in, you will get mesmerized by the gorgeous Cabana, set by the alluring, turquoise pool. Bask in the bewitching beauty as the moon shines bright over your head.
The tranquil ambience, the light breeze soothing your senses and a beautifully decorated table offers a lovely ambience to connect with your partner. Proceed the evening with a scrumptious 4 course dinner consisting of 4 starters, 1 soup, 5 main courses and 2 desserts. Make your day memorable by making the experience personalised with our amazing customisations-Gift your bae a flower bouquet, sweeten the date with a cake or a professional photographer or guitarist.
Need To Know
Alcoholic beverages are available at the place.
There is accessible parking available at the venue.
Plot 4, Sector 13, Dwarka, New Delhi, Delhi 110075
- 3 days or more before an experience: Cancellation with 90% Refund
- 24 hours to 3 days before an experience: Cancellation with 50% Refund
- Less than 24 hours before an experience: Cancellation with no refund
- No Cancellation is possible for experiences booked for 13th and 14th February as these are Valentine's Special Packages.
- Trusted Platform - More than 10,000 celebrations every month
- Professional Team - Follows all Safety Measures & Sanitisation Requirements
- Complete Confidence - Browse all Verified Reviews and Original Photographs
- 100% Refund - In case of non-availability, a complete refund of total amount is initiated